Forewords



Three years ago, I was still an “Arcadian” freshman who attended Union Orientation Camp 2006. In a couple of month’s time, I will be donning my eloquent graduation gown, stepping into the occupied auditorium for my convocation and creating another momentous episode in my life. Union Orientation Camp has given me unlimited amount of fond memories. My experiences of being programmer for the past two consecutive years have spurred me to run for the position of Chairperson for Union Orientation Camp 2009. Moreover, I wish that the execution of this coming camp would be my graduating “gift” back to Nanyang Technological University, Student Union. My effort alone is definitely vulnerable and inefficient for the planning and delivery of the camp. Therefore, I would like to thank both Mun Fong and Charlie for their great assistance throughout the planning process and all those who have faith and trust in me. Of course, all my conscientious main committee members who have put in their countless nights to make things happen. I would also like to take this opportunity to show my appreciation to all the devoted seniors and enthusiastic members of the sub committee. Lastly, I hope and yet trust that our relationships fostered through past canvassing activities and committee outings will go a long way. The completion of Union Orientation Camp 2009 will mark the accomplishment of our individual responsibilities but it is definitely the start of a tertiary education journey for all our blooming freshmen. I urge all 2009 freshmen to sign up for Union Orientation Camp 2009 – a much anticipated project by Student Union, and I wish all participating seniors the best for your future endeavors.

Zave Zhuo
Chairperson
Union Orientation Camp 2009
18th Nanyang Technological University Students’ Union







Hey you freshman coming to NTU!! Everyone deserves some fun before the studies kick in! So why not join Union Orientation Camp? This camp will let you meet friends from different faculties and give ya a kick-start to your university life! It's an orientation camp that will let u know NTU better and also go to other places like Sentosa for a fun-filling experience! You will surely meet group mates and seniors which you will meet them every time in school for lunch or group outing even the camp has endED! So what are ya waiting for? Come join us now together with many others for a plentiful of fun, joy and laughter camp!

Charlie Soon
Chief Group Leader
Union Orientation Camp 2009
18th Nanyang Technological University Students' Union







Hey guys! So what’s the best way to kick start your undergraduate life before the academic year begins? Camps!! And why Union Orientation Camp (UOC’09)? Because here in UOC, you’ll not only get to meet friends from different faculties, various schools, but also awesome seniors with myriads background! You’ll get to participate in many wild, fun, exciting activities that will leave you fond memories behind for many years, and you’ll experience laughter and sweats that will bond you and your new found "teammates" even stronger. Your social circle will expand; friendships will be forged and you may even find that one true love! So hesitate no longer! Join UOC’09 that will rock your world upside down!!

Mun Fong
Chief Programmer
Union Orientation Camp 2009
18th Nanyang Technoloical University Students' Union

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

UOC' 09


At the Beginning - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis